Friday 1 June 2018

MFT Birthday Challenge

Morning bloggers!

My Favorite Things have a birthday challenge this month featuring cupcakes:



I've had this set, Birthday Chicks, on my MFT wishlist for quite a while now - it always seemed to be out of stock so it's taken me ages to get my inky fingers on it.

I've had a go at no line colouring with Copics. I've practised this technique so many times and find it a really difficult one to master - all my attempts have ended up in the bin so far but I'm reasonably happy with how the little chicks turned out on this one so I actually decided to use them. 5 out of 10 for technique but 9 out of 10 for perseverance!

I also used MFT's Blueprints 27 die and if you recognise the Bokeh watercolour background it's because I used the leftovers from my previous card.

I'm also popping this one over to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where anything goes!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet !!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little party chicks are adorable, Claire ... seems you've mastered the copic no line colouring ... these cute sweeties look brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!