Saturday 18 August 2018

Freshly Made Soup!

Hello, hope you are having a great weekend!

Just a quick post for a card I made combining the colours from MFT and the sketch from Freshly Made sketches:








I used Recipe for Happiness from MFT but had to cut the sentiment down to 'you're souper' instead of 'you're souper cool' in order to fit the sketch!  I also used Wood Plank Background for the grey and kraft strips - it looked a bit plain with the white panel so I embossed it with a striped embossing folder and added a scattering of clear drops from PPP.

Hope you get time to get inky this weekend!

Claire x





3 comments:

  1. Cute and fun, Claire ... your colouring on that little chef is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the color choices of gray and kraft with this image, and the white stripes are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He could not be cuter!! Love this fun card. Always happy to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!