Saturday 25 August 2018

Simple Dragonfly

Hello and happy weekend!

I couldn't resist treating myself to one of MFT's new stamp sets recently - Fluttering Friends:







Their current birthday challenge has a clean and simple theme which fits in perfectly with the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I kept it really simple, colouring the pretty dragonfly with Copics and adding a cluster of flowers from the same set, leaving them uncoloured.  I've given them a good smothering of Wink of Stella though, so they actually look very sparkly in real life.  

Since this little dragonfly is a burst of bright colour with the black and white blooms, I'm also popping the card over to Time Out where the theme is 'bright.'

Happy stamping!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire I love this, so wonderfully CAS and then with pops of colour. So good to see you at Time Out and take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Claire. This is fabulous! I love that wonderful brightly colored dragonfly among theose wonderful black and white flowers and sentiment. Fabulous card and take on our challenge word. Thanks for sharing another one of your beauties with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the bright, beautifully colored dragonfly. And I love the contrast of the white flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh ... crisp line art with a dash of delicious colour, Claire ... gorgeous and vibrant ... love it! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card. The pops of color against the black and white are amazing Claire!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!