Friday 16 November 2018

Metallic Christmas

Hello again,

I had so many ideas for Less Is More's metallic colour challenge but opted for the simplest ever Christmas card:








I've had this wooden Christmas tree stamp for years and I've never used it - it's so pretty that it doesn't need anything other than some metallic embossing powder and navy card stock. Yes navy. If anyone has any hints on how to photograph navy without it looking like I've used black card stock, please let me know!

Happy stamping!

Claire x





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, striking and superbly dramatic Claire. A fantastic way to showcase metallics on your card and delighted to see you play along at Less is More this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, Claire, your NBUS Christmas tree is brilliant simply embossed like this and I love your choice of sediment, too! Photographing colored card is so hard. My card for this challenge was actually dark black, but it came out charcoal! Who knows?! Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant, striking, stunning, Claire ... what a beauty! Even though the true background colour isn't showing well, it's superb all the same. I have the same issue with coloured card, but haven't found any great tips for getting it to show right ... mostly these days, I hardly use it (avoidance)! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing! I love that stamp and with embossing it looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!