Sunday 6 January 2019

PTI - Make It Monday

Hello and happy 2019!

First card of the year and it's a very simple one for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge. It's ages since I played along but when I saw Stephanie Gold's pretty card using outline stamps I thought I'd have a go:




I used Butterfly Kisses, one of the first stamp sets I ever bought. I've had it for years and I don't think the solid butterfly ink has ever seen ink.  The sentiment is from Stylish Sentiments.

I'd love to have put some black ink splatters on like Stephanie did on hers - I watched with inky envy how she perfectly placed those splatters using her fingers. Alas,  I just knew if I'd have attempted it, the whole card would have been ruined!

Have a fabulous Sunday!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Light, airy and kind of dream like, Claire ... this is so pretty! Me too on the splatters ... I take a deep breath before trying them on a finished piece ... don't think these lovelies need them, though! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetness of your card makes me want to grab one of my PTI butterfly sets to recreate it! Great design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!