Thursday 24 January 2019

Up to One Third - AAA

G'day folks!

I'm still in a CAS kind of mood so joined in with AAA's latest challenge to create a card using a third of space and with an optional twist of masking:







I have to admit, I didn't find this an easy challenge - I always find masking a bit tricky and often end up with smudges of ink somewhere on my lovely clean space. This time though,  I managed to keep it to the correct part of the card and masked off a little scene as the backdrop to one of MFT's sweet little pigs from Hog Heaven.

This is the second valentines card in a couple of weeks - now I just have to find another husband to give it to!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully coloured and detailed scene, Claire ... it's just brilliant! Good luck with that other husband hunt ... tee hee!! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is such a wonderful card! Love the scene you created and your masking is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I adore your card! Love your scene, love the piggie, love the sentiment and of course love all that beautiful - unsmudged - white space. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!