Saturday 23 February 2019

One Layer Woes

Hello folks,

I've never hidden my dislike of making one layer cards but as it's Less is More's 8th birthday I couldn't resist:





This is actually my second attempt - in the first I used much darker colours and the sentiment really didn't stand out - not much good when the challenge is meant to be about the sentiment!

I blended some circles using MFT's Circle Stencil and added the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. It's ok...but it could do with some layers!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Claire, I just LOVE this. I love that SSS set - so much you can do with it. Love the colors you chose to dress it up, love the bokeh design. It's always a joy to see you at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out fantastic!! I love the pretty colors and your sentiment just shines. I have a difficulty making one layer cards myself. I always make a mistake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rather partial to OLC's, Claire, and to graphic style ... so I love these yummy overlapping bubbles of delicious colour topped with that bold sentiment! No layers required (tee hee!). Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!