Friday 15 February 2019

Your next Stamp - Fun Friday Challenge

Hello folks!

Your Next Stamp's Friday Challenge is to use die cuts so I thought I'd see how may I could get on the one card using Coffee Cart and matching dies:




I used 8 in total, including the ones I used to frame it. The 'road' has been stamped using the Thick Diagonal Stripe-tastic Edge - it seems to make it's way on to just about every YNS I make. I couldn't find anywhere on the card where I was happy to put the sentiment so I popped it on the inside instead.

Happy stamping!

Claire x


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet scene, Claire ... those diagonal stripes make a great road for this little coffee cart and those adorable bunnies ... your colouring is just fantastic! It's wonderfully uncluttered ... which is amazing bearing in mind eight dies ... go you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, an adorable scene and a fun way to incorporate a ton of dies. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!