Tuesday 5 March 2019

Casology - Guest Designer

Hello folks!

I'm so thrilled to be Guest Designer over at Casology this week and as always they've come up with an interesting cue card to get your creative juices going - 'funky:'












I have to be honest, I was a little flummoxed - it made me think of 70's funk music and colours and I found the above image on Pinterest which gave me a kick start. Then I remembered I have Waltzingmouse's very appropriate 'Funky Feathers' and it suddenly all came together - don't you just love it when that happens?

Hope you get the chance to join in the fun this week at Casology - happy stamping!

Claire x








8 comments:

  1. Impressive!! I thought of flares and platform shoes!! This is a great card Claire and those funky feathers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect and beautiful, Claire! I really love the subtle texture and rich color scheme! Thanks so much for guest designing with us this week over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cool!! I LOVE the colors you used for the blend and the embossing behind it. You totally ROCKED this! Congratulations on the Guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great having you guest design this week, Claire! The colors and feathers are perfect for the challenge and I love the texture and interest the embossed dots add.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being our guest this week at CASology! Your card is awesome - great colors and love the funky feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on our cue word. I had forgotten about those funky feathers. Love how you did the color on top. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funky palette Claire - a fab background for your funky feathers! Great to see you as guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your GD spot with CASology, Claire! Love the contrast of the black edged, bright blended colour against the texture-y white ... so striking and dramatic! Thanks for reminding me I also have these feathers and haven't used them in a long time ... now might just be the moment for them to come out! Sorry not to have been around ... we've been internet-less for almost a week and now we're back online, I'm playing catch up ... wish me luck! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!