Friday 24 May 2019

MFT Sketch #438

Hello fellow inkers,

Happy Mail from MFT arrived this week - lots of new things to play with including one from the newest release - Bring Out the Sunshine :






I've used this week's sketch which I've had to flip it to make it work with the image. For the panels I used the Sweet Celebration Paper pack which I cut using Stitched Scallop Basic Edges. The sentiment from the set was a little large to use with the sketch so I've used one from Essential Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Isn't she the sweetest, Claire ... the pretty pp is perfect with this beautifully coloured little cutie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Claire! It is a well-deserved win, and absolutely adorable!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, and a sweet win for you as well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!