Thursday 30 May 2019

MFT Colour Challenge #118

Hi folks,

Still playing with brand new stuff - I picked up this gorgeous Heart Tree die from MFT at my local craft store which closed down recently (you can probably hear my sobs from where you are:)




It took me ages to put all those little leaves back in the die and probably wasn't helped by the glass of wine I was consuming at the time! I've used this week's colours but added in some neutral brown for the Wood Plank background. I also added a couple of Single Stitch Rectangle Frames and part of a sentiment from Birthday Chicks.

Happy stamping!

Claire x


1 comment:

  1. This delightful tree really pops against the fabulous framing, Claire ... it's so pretty! Patient work to get each individual leaf puzzle pieced in ... I'm sure the wine helped rather than hindered!! Bummer about the craft store ... it's never the same shopping without touching! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!