Sunday 21 July 2019

MFT - Camp Create 2019

Hello fellow inkers,

Its Camp Create time over at My Favourite Things  and I'm hoping to play along with all five challenges. So far I've managed to whip up these three cards, the first being for the watercolour challenge:






Like Stephanie I used some Ken Oliver Colorburst pigment powders to create a beach background and added this sweet little Polynesian girl from Polynesian Paradise. I framed the scene with a Stitched Rectangle Frame, another one of my MFT obsessions!

For the Remarkable Resist challenge below, I white embossed Marble Background, blended over some distress inks and added one of the dragonflies from Fluttering Friends. The marble background is so busy I kept it very simple and white embossed the dragonfly on to black card stock instead of colouring it with Copics. The angled corner has been cut using one of the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.




Lastly I made shaker card  using a Rectangle Shaker Pouch with matching die-namics. The stamp and sentiment are from  PI Holiday Cheer. I had a complete brain snap when doing this card so got some sketch inspiration from the latest sketch challenge which was perfect for colour blocking with patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack.









Well I'm all MFT'd out for now but hopefully I've got just enough creative juice to manage all 3 challenges.

Happy stamping!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous scene your little beach girl has to hula across, Claire ... the colorburst background is fantastic! Love the simple black and white libellule against the rainbow marbling ... and your snowy, Christmas shaker is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!