Tuesday 2 July 2019

Seeing Spots! for MFT!


Hello folks,

I've made a very simple shaker card using the sketch from MFT:






Instead of putting the sentiment over the main shape, I draped over this sweet little leopard from Lovable Leopards and added the sentiment to the bottom.  I'm not a big fan of making shaker cards - I find them so fiddly and the shaker bits always end up sticking to the window of the card which really gives me the irrits!! So when I last put an order in with MFT,  I invested in their Rectangle Shaker Window and Frame Die with matching Pouches and what a difference it made. It will be shaker cards all the way from now on....

Happy stamping!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Super make and fabulous colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun, Claire ... that spotty little leopard is so sweet draped over his branch! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!