Friday 13 September 2019

Seeing Pink

Hello inkers,

I'm just sneaking in with a last minute entry to Addicted to CAS' challenge to use pin and purple:








Not two colours I would normally put together,  but even I like the purple with the splash of bright and pale pinks. I stamped Paper Smooches Curls and Swirls on the left side, then made a cut through the middle and matted it on pink card stock. The die cut butterfly is from Stamplorations and the sentiment's PTI.

Happy stamping!


Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pattern and I love the clever way you cut through the center of it to add a pop of that gorgeous pink! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design, Claire. I love your pink and purple flourishes and tha tpop of red. Thanks for playing our Pink and Purple challenge at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, pretty, Claire ... the delicate butterfly is lovely with those elegant flourishes! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!