Thursday 2 April 2020

A Critter or Two

Hello fellow inkers, hope you are all doing well.

Another couple of cards for you - the first is for Addicted to CAS which has the code word 'texture.' I used one of MFT's Sweet Holiday penguins, textured with an embossed snowy background and a liberal sprinkling of crystal glitter:








The second card is for Your Next Stamp's Cute Critters challenge. I've used the goat from Funny Farm Crew and set him against a stencilled background.  I couldn't fit a sentiment from that set on to the card front so added one from Keeping' it Reel instead.  The stamped diagonal strip is the Thick Stripe Diagonal Edge.

I'm really hoping that my favourite stamp companies are having a boost in sales as a result of what's happening around the world. My lovely nephew in the UK has taken up Copic colouring to pass away the time so I've just ordered a few stamp sets for his birthday so he can practise. I'm so looking forward to seeing what he does with them!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire

6 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! Love the cute penguin, and I just happen to have that stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration! Love the way you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little penguin is such a sweetie, set on his shimmery snowbank, Claire ... and what a fabulous sunny scene you've created for that cute goat! Awesome colouring, as ever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE!! I love the little penguin with that shiny snow!! The second with the sunshine-perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome 2 cards - Your Christmas penguin totally makes me smile! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This guy is cool too! Great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love both cards and that penguin is adorable! CAS perfection. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!