Monday 27 April 2020

Time Out for MFT

Hello Inkers,

I've been having another play with the inspiration pic over at Time Out  but this time managed to throw a bit of Kraft on the card so that it matches the colours over at Colour Throwdown: 







 As well as the colours I've been inspired by the heavy patterns on the chair - the shape of the cushion made me think of CAS-ual Friday's Starlequin background stamp so I white embossed it and added the Mon Ami bloom. The diamond patterned flag is from PTI's Centre Style Masculine mini set.








 My second card is for MFT's colour challenge and their Birthday Project challenge which is to use circles.  I used Bubble Over with Joy (retired) with the Basic Shapes Circles Stencil. I'm also popping it over to CAS on Friday which has a Bunny theme happening. I've never entered one of their challenges before so I'm hoping it's CAS enough!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire




6 comments:

  1. You picked out such fabulous details from the inspiration for your delicious single bloom, Claire ... and captured the opulence beautifully! Those bunnies are just adorable ... don't think they could get any sweeter! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful cards, Claire. Your Time Out card is full of wonderful elements from the photo. I never get tired of that lotus flower and am always amazed at the new ways crafters use it. Your background lends such elegance, and I love the "tag" that you placed the flower on. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Love that textured background! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards but your little bunnies with their bubble kisses are just too adorable! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so gorgeous! In love with your bunny card, it's just perfect! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail on the background of your first card! Two fabulous cards!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!