Thursday 7 January 2021

Addicted to CAS #188

Hello folks,

 Here's a very quick card  for three different challenges. So lovely to see that Addicted to CAS is back after a 6 month break - I've missed their CAS challenges:






The code word is 'emboss.' my favourite technique - I'll never tire of seeing an image magically transform from powder to a raised, shiny image! I used the colours from Color Throwdown (rust, brown and cream) to blend a background and added a scattering of white embossed and black dandelions from Happy Little Stampers. The sentiment is embossed on black card stock as well. 

Funnily enough the colours in this week's Card Concept challenge are identical so I'm popping it over there too,  in the clean and simple category.  

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the 'magic' of embossing - I'll never forget my awe when I first saw this being demonstrated! Your seed heads look gorgeous embossed in black and white on that beautiful blended ink background. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS this fortnight! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is magnificent! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color blended background paired with the embossing! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful background you created for these images - doing them in black and white is very eye-catching. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!