Saturday 20 February 2021

Freshly made Sketch - Take 2!

Hello folks,

 I've been on a bit of a roll this week and made another card using the latest Freshly Made Sketch - it's a lot simpler than the last one and I was totally inspired by the picture at The Card Concept:

 



I love the teal and orange in the photo so I created a stamped background panel using Whimsy Stamp's Happy Everything. Inspired by the tan footstool in the pic, I placed it on a pre-printed craft panel (some very old Stampin' Up card stock) and stamped the bold CAS-ual Friday's sentiment in navy, like the striped throw on the chair. I'd say it's clean and layered!

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. A fab vibrant card Claire - the two colours complement each other perfectly and I really like that big bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the colors and that crisp, bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful background and that big, bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you pulled the patterns and colors from the inspiration photo - you've created such a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!