Monday 1 February 2021

MFT Sketch #526

Hello folks,

 We were away last weekend for Australia Day so I took my Copics with me and did a bit of colouring. I love these sweet Old Friends,  particularly the little man on the right. I think he really looks like my father-in-law (minus the moustache!):

 



I masked off an oval and the bottom half of the shape so that I could create a stencilled brick background, then masked off the top before blending the ground/grass. So, I'm throwing it into the Just Us Girls challenge as well, where the Wild Card week theme is 'masking.' A scattering of enamel dots and it was done.

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh I love this couple! They are so adorable. And what a cool way to create the background. Love it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Claire. The brick background looks great and your Copic coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Congrats on the Just Us Girls pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!