Tuesday 26 April 2022

Floral Fusion

 Hello folks!

The pretty, layered sketch over at CAS on Friday really caught my eye this week and it's definitely one I'll reach for again, I used it with the fresh, Spring colours over at Fusion:














We had a holiday weekend here in Australia so it was a good opportunity to organise some of my stash - when the boys were little the big bloke hand built an amazing Lego station for them. It's made out of some beautiful, native woods with 33 separate drawers. I've been threatening to steal it from my boys for ages as they haven't touched their Lego in months so that's exactly what I did over the weekend. 

In doing so it made me realise how many once loved stamp sets have remained unlinked for years like this pretty bloom from Stamping' Up's Flower Shop. Drawing inspiration from the silver bunny in the Fusion pic, I embossed it in silver, coloured it with Copics and added a variety of stamped leaves and die cuts.  The sentiment's from Altenew. 

This one's also going over to Time Out where they have a Spring-themed challenge happening. 

By the way, I still have a few drawers sitting empty which gives me the perfect excuse to go shopping and fill them doesn't it?

Happy stamping!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS design! It's such a lovely take on the Fusion colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Claire,

    Love the colors. Thank you for joing us at CAS on Friday.
    Greetz Ina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Claire. I love the colors you used, and I love the sketch. Your interpretation is wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!