Friday 22 April 2022

MFT Colour Challenge #187

Hello inkers!

Time for a new set of colours to play with over at MFT :

 












I love the fresh, Spring-like colour palette which made me think of the saying 'April showers bring May flowers' so I inked up the very sweet Rain or Shine - I added Stitched Cloud Die-namics, some stencilled grass with the Grassy Edges Stencil and a selection of MFT designer paper. The sentiment's from Itty Bitty Basics. 

Spring is an ongoing theme in blogland at the moment so I'm also linking up to Time Out's new 'Spring' challenge.  Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge has a 'whatever the weather' theme happening so I'm throwing this one in the ring over there too. 

It's Autumn here in Sydney but it's literally not stopped raining for the entire Summer. And rained. And rained. And rained some more. In fact, I'd almost say it's been worse than a UK Summer - which is really saying something!

Hope it's bright and sunny wherever you are,

Claire 

3 comments:

  1. A perfect spring card! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too darn cute. So in love with your layering clouds, really makes for a fabulous card with your little sweetie dancing in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops....forgot to thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!