Sunday 24 July 2022

Altenew - July Inspiration Challenge

Hello inkers,

It's been a bit slow on the card making front but with the kids back at school I finally got to play with  some new Altenew goodies that have been patiently waiting for me to swipe ink over them:








I have to say I struggled a bit with these colours - I think it's the blue and green. Isn't it blue and green that shouldn't be seen? Anyway, nothing like new stuff to get you inspired - I used 3 different sets for this one. The blooms are from Blissful Blossoms set against one of the stamps from Halftone Squares and the sentiment's from Leaf Clusters. Despite the initial blank I like how it turned out! 

Hope you get the chance to get the inks out this week!

Happy stamping!

Claire



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!