Sunday 3 July 2022

Fusion Meets Sunday Stamps

 Hello inkers, happy weekend!


Love the colours over at Fusion this week - not ones I'd normally put together but they're so dramatic I just had to have a play:







I've combined them with the sketch at Sunday Stamps but made a landscape rather than portrait card -the PTI Lovely Layers bloom was looking a bit squashed otherwise! The sentiment's Waltzingmouse and that gorgeous embossed background is a new EB from Altenew - I can't believe the amount of detail on it....you could almost just plonk it on a card front without anything else!

Happy stamping!

Claire



5 comments:

  1. Wow, Claire, this is stunning! Love the landscape turn, the perfect embossing for the background, and the bright splash of color from your medallion! Gorgeously coordinated! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on our challenge...a creative take to switch it to landscape!! I love the layered flower you created here!! Thanks for joining the fun over at Sunday Stamps...so glad you played along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge and I love the layered flower, but I think it's the little peek of the spotty paper that makes it for me. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is stunning! Everything flows perfectly and pops off the page. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!