Saturday 30 September 2023

Holly Jolly Christmas

Hello again,

Still playing with my latest MFT purchase, this time with Yuzu Holly Jolly Santa for sketch challenge #665:








I was so excited to use these new stamps I didn't even realise the sketch was a landscape card so I did a portrait one and had to move the position of the sentiment to the base of the stencilled circle. I used the Drifts and Hills Stencil to do the snow. 

Despite the name of the stamp set Santas's nowhere in sight, just these cute little reindeer - can you tell which one's Rudolph? 

Thos one's also going over to MFT's Ready, Set Christmas challenge and Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge which has a Christmas theme. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!