Tuesday 26 September 2023

MFT Sketch 664

Hello inkers!

Quick post for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge before it closes:








I have to admit I didn't find it the easiest sketch to play with!  I used Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil for the background and for the three strips I used Drift and Hills and Cloud stencils. The stamps are a new MFT purchase - Buzzing with Happiness. These cool dudes kind of remind me of ZZ Top in bee form - unfortunately anyone under the age of 40 probably doesn't know what I'm talking about!

Happy stamping!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I have missed seeing your cards, Claire! I hope you will consider playing at Seize the Birthday and Color Hues! I would love to have you in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!