Thursday 12 October 2023

Just Us Girls - 700 Challenges!

Hello folks,

Another great challenge is celebrating a big birthday this week - Just Us Girls are celebrating a huge 700 challenges with colour week:

 





So I started this card for my youngest who turns 15 shortly - then realised that I'd completely run out of kraft card stock. 🙄 The Grout Grey was the closest I had in my stash but if it's pushing it JUGS can always hit delete!  All the stamps are very old sets from PTI with a sentiment from MFT - it makes me laugh, the Wii remote looks really dated now, almost retro!

Happy stamping and happy birthday JUGS!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Claire, This is a perfect card for a 15 year old. As far as your colors, as long as you are close you are good we are happy to have you joining us. Love the way you framed in the controllers as it really brings you eye in. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with, Nancy your 25 year old will enjoy this! I think your colors look terrific and I was so happy to see your card in our gallery! Thanks for joining us, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!