Sunday 29 October 2023

Freshly Made Sketch #608

Hello folks!

My mojo has been severely lacking this week. When that happens I always reach for trusty stamps that I know will give me a crafty kick up the backside - in this case it's Doodlie-Do from PTI :














I used Judy's lovely, layered sketch over at  Freshly Made Sketch and the colours from Color Throwdown with the barest amount of colouring as I think the blooms are just as pretty as is. The frame is also PTI with dp from MFT - cover plate and sentiment from Altenew. 

Happy stamping!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card and it looks fabulous in the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean lines and beautiful elements! Thank you for playing at FMS this week with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral card, Claire! I particularly love all the great texture of the backgrounds! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love these stamps and great use of the colors. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Claire! All the elements work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mojo looks like it's working to me, this is wonderful! I love the way you used the colors. Pretty card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!