Monday 7 October 2024

Funky Feathers

Hello bloggers,

 After a little break I'm back in the inky swing of it- a good job as October brings a multitude of family birthdays. Addicted to CAS' 'masculine' theme was a good kick start to the mojo:








These Funky Feathers from Waltzingmouse haven't seen ink in quite a while. According to the packet they were released in 2011, long before I purchased a Misti! I doubt I could have got them in such a straight line back then (and certainly not whilst drinking a glass wine!)

This one's also going over to AAA Cards' 'anything goes' challenge - without the optional twist this time!

Happy stamping!

Claire



2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect CAS masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love those colors together, a great combination for a masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!