Monday 21 October 2024

Freshly Made Sketch 658

Hello inkers!

It's been ages since I've joined in with Freshly Made Sketches so here's a little card I made for my youngest son who turns sweet 16 this week. I use the term 'sweet' very loosely!

 





I've used the hues from Color Throwdown to colour this sweet little fisherman from Your Next Stamp. This was always a favourite set from YNS but he's been in semi retirement and hasn't seen ink for quite a while. 

I went for some smaller stitched Mod Rectangles from MFT instead of standard rectangles so I could have a little more white space to give it more of a CAS feel.  The patterned paper is also MFT. 

Have an inky week!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this would be my son, he loves to fish! Cute card for that "sweet" fella of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design Claire - love your interpretation of the sketch and great colours for a young man! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!