Saturday 12 November 2011

Studio Calico Challenge

Hi Scrappers,

Hope you are all having a good Saturday! I did a page last night for the the latest Studio Calico sketch. I've been wanting to have a play with my new stash of goodies for a while so thought I'd play along with the Sunday Sketch -


I managed to get some good pics of the kids playing on their new water slide in the garden yesterday. They loved it but apparently you're meant to put soap on it to make it really slippy...oops - think I may have reduced the fun factor a bit! Here's what I came up with -



The page came together really quickly as I had a few bits and pieces from the same collection. I covered the foam Thickers in Dimensional Magic and added a few drops of Glimmer Mist, then swirled them around with a cocktail stick. Thought it kind of made the letters look 'watery' (or maybe not!)

Well I'm all scrapped out now so might have a go at the new Scraptherapy card challenge that went up last night.

Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by,
Cheers,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire!
    Loving this layout - the papers are perfect for the photos!
    LOL about the soap - I do things like that too, my 8 year old is forever telling me how to do things "the right way"
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!