Sunday 22 April 2012

Play Date Cafe PDCC128

Hi Scrappers,

Just a quick card for the new Play Date Cafe challenge. I was really hoping to do some scrapping but when I saw the colour scheme for this week I just had to have a play -




I love this colour scheme but as I don't own any ink pads in flamingo pink and orange I had to resort to some Glitz rubons I've had lying around for ages. I've added some sakura blossoms made with a seed beed and dimensional magic and a sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by,

Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. Such detail, and beautiful to boot! Love that tiny ribbon, I may have to pull some of that out today. Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!