Tuesday 20 November 2012

Win Some Scrapville Goodies

It's time for the monthly sketch challenge again at Scrapville with 2 new sketches to play with:



For all the details on how to enter take a look here - 'pumpkin' time is midnight on 14th December, just in time to receive some goodies for Christmas if you win! Here's my card:



I used some Bo Bunny papers from a previous monthly pack, together with a Kaisercraft script stamp and a stamp from Studio G. It's not like me to use distressing on my card but I picked up some bargain distress inks the other day and they just happened to match these papers perfectly.

Hope you have a great day and can have a go at the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!