Friday 11 January 2013

A Final Layout for Scrapville

Hello Scrappers!

It's been a blistering day in Sydney today, with more to come...it feels like the whole of Australia is burning at the moment. What I would give to be in a British or North American Winter right now!

Well, the time has come for me to finish on the Creative Team at Scrapville. It's been a wonderful year, with lots of new products and sketches to try. This months sketch challenge from Anita looks like this:






I framed the layout with some washi tape and used some different tape to make some tabs down the side of the photo. I've had this tape forever and really must start to use it more...it just seems to sit in my stash, accumulating dust.

If you would like to enter the sketch challenge and be in the running to win some scrappy goodies, you can find all the details here.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and home you manage to remain sane in the extreme weather conditions, whatever side of the Atlantic you're on!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x



1 comment:

  1. Great page Claire, I'm gonna miss your Scrapville pages but will be keeping an eye on your blog to see what great new pages and cards you come up with.
    zan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!