Friday 29 March 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #3

Well happy Good Friday to you!

Hope you're enjoying the Easter weekend. I'm looking forward to Sunday, when it's the only day in the year that I can justifiably stuff myself with chocolate. and not feel guilty about it.

Felt like scrapping last night so here's a layout for the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch challenge:





I'd liked to have put some random, typewritten journalling over it but my printer packed in yesterday. Not happy.  Instead, I've had to hide it on a journal label under the photo. I've used the papers from the Attitude! collection...perfect for my two boys who are developing more and more attitude by the day!

Have a fabulous long weekend!

Claire x



3 comments:

  1. What an awesome boy layout, Claire... LOVE it!! Happy Easter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Claire, love the paper, the masking, the bunting.... love all of it.
    happy Easter
    love Zan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine page, love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!