Sunday 23 June 2013

Freshly Made #91

Good morning bloggers,

I had to make a card last night simply for the therapeutic benefits. My youngest son is 4 and a half, had the biggest tantrum he's ever had in the middle of my local shopping centre yesterday. It was the kind of tantrum when all mothers look at you with complete sympathy but at the same time think 'thank God that's not my child.' In fact, when one man saw I was struggling he told me I 'would get my reward in heaven.' Actually, I got my reward yesterday evening in the form of a huge glass of wine....swiftly followed by another...

Anyway, in my quest for therapy involving less alcohol I had a play with Cindy's lovely sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:




I'm really enjoying using 6x6 paper pads at the moment...it takes the guesswork out of matching papers and just makes the whole process that much quicker. I've used an MME one for this card, together with a balloon die from Fancy That. Loved the sketch and I'm sure it's one I'll go back to again.

Have a great day and thanks for popping by!

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous Claire... like you i am loving 6 x 6 pads at the moment they re so great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is simply fantastic! I love the lovely details and that balloon is wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper piecing and the mix of dsp. It sounds like you definitely deserved some therapeutic stamping time. I hope today is better. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!