Wednesday 25 September 2013

Courting Colour at Colour Q

Morning folks!

I've been keeping a little Colour Q secret over the last couple of weeks....I've just become the newest member of the Royal Court and I'm so excited to be included in this group of  talented ladies:




So on to my first Colour Q assignment...this week happens to be one of my favourite combos - how lucky is that?





My PTI 'Grunge Me' set is getting a good workout at the moment - I stamped the circles repetitively on a piece of black card stock and embossed them in white. Some dry embossing, cutting and a few bright enamel spots and it was pretty much done.

So go and take a peek at the Colour Q blog for heaps of inspiration and ideas and link up by Monday September 30th for your chance to become a Colour Queen!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. This is modern and funky Claire, love the embossed chevrons!! So happy to be on the team with you and looking forward to all of your "colourful" creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! I love it, nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!