Tuesday 29 October 2013

Colour Q Time Again

Evening bloggers!

Can it really be time for a new Colour Q challenge already? The last couple of palettes have definitely had a Halloween influence,  but this week we have a really soft,  pretty colour combo based on this beautiful patchwork quilt:









I have to admit, one of the colours always seems to throw me a bit - in this case it was the lilac so I tried to use it sparingly.

Hope you have the time to get your craft mojo going with the colours this week - have a good one and thanks for popping by,

Claire x





2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is fabulous Claire! I love the little cluster in the corner and the embossed background is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card, and perfect use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!