Tuesday 6 May 2014

Colour Q #240

Hello for the second time today!

I'm getting back into floral mode with the next Colour Q palette - an ultra pretty combo of soft pinks and greens:







I've also played with the Cardabilities sketch and since I've used a whole heap of papers from MME I thought I'd join in with their May challenge too - to use MME enamel dots creatively. Not sure if it's that creative but since I bought a whole heap of them it was a good excuse to go a bit dotty.

I've just confirmed a quick holiday for me and the big bloke today...5 nights in Singapore - without the kids.  Our first real break on our own in 8 years to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.  Can you imagine? 5 days on our own, without any interruptions...what bliss.

Happy stamping everyone!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Wow Claire , you nailed both challenges with this beautiful card! Love the doily, pretty flowers and papers. My card is ready to go just waiting to link up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, loving card, Claire! Congratulations on your plans for a blissful 10th anniversary! Good for you! LITS!!

    Happy Mother's Day to you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Boy will you have wonderful memories of your 10th anniversary--sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along!
    ~Stephanie from MME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!