Tuesday 24 March 2015

Colour Q #284

Hello bloggers!

There's a brand new set of colours to play with over at Colour Q:







I would have loved to have  had a longer play with these pretty colours but I've had both kidlets  at home sick in the last couple of days so not much time to get creative. It's therefore a very CAS card from me this week - I blended some Blushing Nude,  Perfect Plum and Soft Blue inks and sprayed them with water. I stamped them with some Penny Black poppies, then added some olive watercolour to the base of the poppies and the stems.

Since time was short I got some sketchy inspiration from Retro Sketches too:




Hope you get the time to play around with the colours this week - catch you later!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty ! I saw this at Color Q and had to drop by to admire it :) love this beauty !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card! Your lay-out is awesome!! I love that you left inner panels top white and continued background inking with the same colour! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's beautiful! I love the way you've colored the opposite ends in the inner and outer panels. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Claire ... the soft blended colours are perfect with the delicate lines of these gorgoeus poppies ... so calm and serene! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!