Sunday 10 April 2016

Mojo Monday Fusion


Hello!

Happy weekend to you! It's been another quiet week on the crafty front - the kids have finished school for the holidays (where on earth did that term go?) and I've been celebrating my in-laws golden wedding anniversary with a few too many glasses of bubbles!

I have managed to make one card though, using this week's Mojo Monday sketch combined with the pretty colours from Fusion Card Challenge:





                           


I love the pink and teal in the pic and the frosted glass made me think of vellum so I used that for the circular element. The stamps are from Waltzingmouse's Camellia, coloured with some raspberry pink copics. 

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Claire X

7 comments:

  1. I love this Claire, so many different types of texture and beautifully layered. A real gem. Thanks for joining Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is your blossom ever gorgeous! Wonderful card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love that flower and the cool vellum circle. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire, love how you used the vellum. Great idea so it doesn't overpower the rest of the card when an additional shape is required. Have to remember that one. Beautiful flower finishing it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The colour combo is stunning and the vellum addition is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luscious layering, Claire ... gorgeous colour palette and such lovely dimension and texture ... a beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!