Saturday 23 June 2018

Your Next Stamp Feature Day - Animal Antics!

Hello folks,

It's Feature Day over at Your Next Stamp where I'm guest designing for a couple of months. The YNS Design Team have chosen their favourite animal sets (and there's a lot of them!) to make a card:










Funny Farm Crew was one of my first YNS purchases and it's still one of my favourites. They're such a happy little bunch of farm critters, perfect for practising those colouring skills. I've used some very old patterned papers which is a great way to quickly create a sky and grass. The fence is a sparkly sticker won in a competition about 8 years ago...I knew I'd get to use it one day!

Go and check out which animal sets the DT have chosen to use in their creations, then head to YNS to see what cute creatures are in the store.

Since I've been colouring again I'm popping this one over to The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge too!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of cuties, Claire ... your colouring is fabulous ... great sense of depth and dimension ... I do love those eyes! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!