Wednesday 11 July 2018

Your next Stamp - July DT Dare!

Hello bloggers!

I've got another card to show you for Your Next Stamp - this is my final card as guest designer (cue much sobbing) and it's for their Design Team Dare challenge using their brand new release products. This month's dare is to create a project with dimension:


I love using dimensional tape - it seems to find a way on to almost all my cards as it's such a simple way to add some interest.  I used Honey Bee for my card with the large Instalove Polaroid Die. I also used the matching Honey Bee dies and popped up some of the honeycomb using the tape. 

Want to win a YNS stamp set of your choice? Head on over to the YNS blog and check out all the other projects from the DT, then leave a comment on the blog to be in with a chance of winning!

Happy stamping!

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer! I've really enjoyed seeing your creations and this new creation is super adorable too! Love your design and the glitter on the wings! These little bee stamps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a star GD with YNS, Claire ... so much lovely inspiration! This little bee scene is adorable ... delicious detailing and so perfectly put together! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!