Sunday 30 June 2019

AAA Corner Challenge

G'day fellow inkers, happy weekend to you!

Here's a CAS card for AAA Cards for their latest challenge using one corner of the card with the optional twist of using flowers:






I always find it quite difficult to use just one corner - the symmetry never seems to work and the design either seems to look too top heavy or the rest of the card looks too bare.  I used Waltzingmouse's Simple Sprig and balanced it out by adding the sentiment to the opposite corner. I also added one of MFT's stitched frames which I can't get enough of at the moment - I strongly recommend them if you haven't got them already.

I'm also popping this one over to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which has an Anything Goes theme happening this week.

Hope you get the time to enter a few challenges!

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. Love the graphic effect of your color combo, very pretty. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who says they find it difficult to use one corner Claire, you have smashed it with this! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I adore your beautiful crisp card and the way the leaves weave in and out of the frame is just a gorgeous design idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm going to love this bright, simple sprig, Claire ... crisp, clean and so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!