Tuesday 23 July 2019

MFT Camp Create 2019 - Last Two!

Hello again,

I finally finished all 5 challenges for MFT's Camp Create so I'm feeling very pleased with myself!  Day 4's challenge is to create a slider card - definitely a challenge for me as I haven't got any of the MFT slider die-namics:





I saw lots of different tutorials for slider cards on Pinterest and Youtube but they all looked way too complicated so I used a die from my stash and fixed the piggy from Hog Heaven on to a large brad, allowing it to slide over the clouds.  The cloudy background was created using the Cloud Stencil. I'm so glad I invested in this as you can whip up a cloudy background within a couple of minutes...definitely one for the MFT wishlist if you haven't bought one already!

I'm also popping this one over to CASology where the cue card is 'shimmer.' It's got those shimmery, sparkly wings and lots of not so white space!










My final card is for challenge 5 - to use glitter on your card. This time I've used PI Butterfly Kisses and given her some sparkly wings using clear glitter. I've used a Stitched Rectangle Frame  and a Stitched Scallop Basic Edge, white embossed using Wood Plank Background. There's so many layers on this one, I'm surprised it doesn't topple over!

Hope you have time to get inky this week - thanks for popping by!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Your shimmery little fairy is so sweet, Claire ... and that flying pig in her pink sky is brilliant ... love that she floats across the card! Congratulations on completing MFT's Camp Create! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable! I love the pink clouds and glittery wings on the first card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore everything about your flying pig card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!