Tuesday 10 September 2019

MFT Colour Challenge - Take 2!

Hello inkers!

I've had another play with the MFT colour challenge, this time using BB Space Explorer:





I'd love to say I've done a fancy background technique but actually that's a Hero Arts stamp called Star Galaxy that one of my lovely friends gave me a few weeks ago. I stamped it in navy blue but it looked a bit dull so I stamped over the top of it in Versamark and added some Holographic embossing powder - it's really given it some green sparkle. 

I'm also popping it over to Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge which is to 'stamp it.' 

 Enjoy your night!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. That background really is amazing, Claire ... whether intentional or not, it makes for such a stunning galaxy for your beautifully coloured, cute little spaceman! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!