Sunday 15 December 2019

Brilliant Butterfly

Hello again fellow inkers!

Here's a quick card using the latest MFT colours and the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:









The obvious way to use those colours would be on a Christmas card  but I'm well and truly  Christmas carded out so I thought I'd use them to colour this pretty butterfly from Fluttering Friends instead. I do love this MFT set but struggle to create any depth with my Copics as the wings have such teeny, tiny detail on them!  The sentiment is from Essential Sentiments and the white embossed panel is Bundles of Blossoms on Grout Grey card stock and cut with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die. I've also added a sprinkle of clear glitter for some extra sparkle!

Happy stamping everyone!

Claire x



1 comment:

  1. The white embossing on the grey is so soft and dreamy, Claire ... fabulous as a backdrop for that jewel-like, delicate butterfly! Wishing you a blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!