Saturday 28 March 2020

Donut Forget the Purple!

Hello folks!

I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate from Poppy Stamps a few months ago. I wasn't aware of them before I won and I do like the way a lot of their smaller sets feature a matching die along with the stamps. I inked up Donut What I'd Do for Time Out's latest challenge which is a very special one - you can read all about it here:







The theme is purple, with the optional twist of friendship - I happen to think that a lot of my friends are pretty awesome! Purple just so happens to feature in Colour Throwdown's palette this week as well, along with violet and white.  I'm also throwing it into the Simon Says Stamp's 'anything goes' Wednesday challenge.

Make sure you pop by Time Out and read a bit about why there's a purple theme this week and then pop by and have a look at Sandie's blog too.

Happy stamping!

Claire


5 comments:

  1. Graphic, cool, contemporary ... and so much fun, Claire ... that popped up doughnut is a fabulous cute touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just perfect for our challenge and what a super way to use this stamp-so creative! The ombre colours are so good and adding that one tiny donut such a great idea....think we might want more though! Thanks for the shout out and thanks for helping us spread the word and joining us at Time Out-you know we always love to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, as an absolute fan of donuts I can tell you this card is not only pretty but delicious as well!! I only started using Poppystamps when they began sponsoring us at TIME OUT and won a certificate myself recently too. They have some gorgeous sets and lots to choose from. You know I love a good CAS design and this is so crisp and white around all that beautiful soft purple. I can see that Sandie loves it too. Always fabulous to see you at TIME OUT and please stay safe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool Claire!! Love this clever design and the pun in the sentiment. Perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining our Purple for Epilepsy Awareness/Friendship challenge at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, what a fun and fabulous card! I need one of the yummy donuts to go with my coffee this morning! Just so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!