Sunday 29 November 2020

MFT Cupcakes

Hello, happy weekend to you,

The latest CASology challenge,  'wheat,'  inspired me to ink up these sweet cupcakes from MFT:



 






I normally make my CASology cards a little simpler than this but I kept adding elements like the stencilled brick background, the tiny frame and scalloped edge at the top. It's still clean though, so I think I can get away with it.

I've also used the colours from MFT's Colour Challenge 154 and I'm popping it over to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge where 'anything goes.'

Happy stamping!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Thank you for playing with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright pops of color in this fabulous design, Claire! And I love your take on WHEAT - thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!