Saturday 3 July 2021

MFT Sketch #548

 Hello, happy weekend especially if you're in lockdown like we still are!

The only positive about being 'locked up' is having more time to get the inks out so here's a card I made using the sketch from MFT:






I used Christmas SELFies with DP from the Very Merry Paper Pad. I'm also popping this one over to Time Out which has a movie theme challenge. I've been inspired by Miracle on 34th Street - I think the cute MFT Santa looks just like the one in the movie. There's an optional twist to use glitter or glitz so I've given their hats a sprinkle of glitter. 

I've got another card to show you but since that one's for Time Out as well I'll poop it on. another post!

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. This is really adorable. Love your fun photo, and the way you have used your festive patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card! Nice to see that you linked it to this movie! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!