Wednesday 20 October 2021

MFT Colour Challenge #175

Hello again,

I bought some new MFT goodies last week - another one of my favourite Pure Innocence images called Freezings Greetings:

 





I didn't immediately think 'Christmas' when I saw the colours but I do like a different Christmas combo instead of the traditional green and red. Its a more modern and fresh version, particularly with the lemon thrown in!

I've embossed the background with Christmas Background stamp and the dp is from the Very Merry Paper Pad. 

This one's also going over to Addicted to Stamps and More's Make Your Mark challenge. 

Happy stamping!

Claire 

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Great colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!